jeudi 22 mars 2007

The Route


Well...here it is, my first blog. May I firstly thank you for taking the time to even find this page. As you can see on the left, my route is now 'finalised'. This is of course only a rough estimation, and the place names marked were the stops on the 1907 Tour de France that I'm recreating. Whilst in their day they would ride from place to place in one day, these distances are often around 400km, so I shall be breaking the stages. I'm setting off on April 1st, and theoretically should arrive back to Paris on 9th June. Incidentally if you're reading this and thinking that you live on the route and would like to offer me a bed, or just somewhere with a roof for the night, then please do contact me on 0033 6 33 83 22 33. Otherwise it's the tent.

Aucun commentaire: