mercredi 23 mai 2007

Red is the colour

Everyone has as some stage in their life 'caught the sun'. However few do so with the skill of the amateur 'cyclist'. Not only did I catch the sun today, rather I poached it with the panache of Strauss at second slip in the Trent Bridge 2005 test.

I'm currently camping in Carnac on the South coast of Brittany, which is delightful, and unsurprisingly rather like Cornwall. I've clocked up over 300km in the last 3 days, and feel 'sur le fil du rasoir' - approximate translation, 'on it'. 1250km to go, and 16 days left to do them. And a time trial from Caen to Deauville - news of that to follow.

Anyway, I have some Moules Frites and a demi to order. And the small matter of a football match to watch. I feel rather partisan dressed in my Liverpool Red skin...

Aucun commentaire: