mardi 5 juin 2007

Easy

Well, I'm in the last week, and my adventure is drawing perilously close to its end...meaning I shall soon have to confront the real world of landlords, exam options, dissertations and the like. On a more positive note however it brings me all the closer to parties on the Champs Elysees, in a field by a river, at John's Ball, and at Glastonbury. La vie is indeed dure...

It'd be unfair if I didn't let you all know the results of the weekend's special, though I'm sure you can guess them already. Superman was ALLEGEDLY faster than a speeding bullet. I am OFFICIALLY faster than a train. Ok, a regional train. Travelling over lunch time with an awkward change.

But the fact remains that by the time Hammond and May made it into the station, I'd had a shower, looked around Deauville, and got bored of waiting. I will point out that in that time I however did not attack any ladies with a suitcase. Unlike Chewstep. Tut tut tut.

I'm staying in Rouen for a rest day here, as it really is rather pretty. However until I get to look around I really have to get through some of the couple of months of admin that's built up...nightmare.

I'll try to post another entry before it's all over...until then, a la prochain x

Aucun commentaire: